Sunday, July 14, 2019

Awaiting publication

Haven't posted in over a week. Lot going on in the publishing world, but nothing coming out at the moment. Running Wild Press will release my story, "Madame Ursa's Performing Bears," in an anthology in the next few weeks. Thirteen O'Clock Press's anthology, "Dark Transitions," is due out in August and will include two, count 'em, two of my stories. The magazine, Stupefying
Stories, purchased "Kiddie Patrol" in December, but no word on the publishing date. "The Ballad of Fiona Campbell Part One," is a true western. It should see print in August as should "Take a Deep Breath." "Cloudnapper" and "Stays The Same" are sold but unscheduled. My sold, but unpublished story, "Penny For Your Thoughts," should be out this year. Hopefully it will be released by Halloween. "Oven of the Flaming God," is scheduled for release in October by Blasphemous Rumors.

Of course, there are always a dozen stories making the rounds.

It's been hard to find time to write this summer. Busy, too busy. I've got a dozen stories in process. I need to sit down and finish something. I'm going to begin assembling my third book of short stories in August. The working title is "Whiskey for the Soul."

On the plus side, I've run for 85 consecutive days. Think I'll change clothes and make it 86 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment