Thursday, December 22, 2022

 My newest short story collection, "The Marvin Chronicles" is available as of today. The cover features a photograph of long time commercial balloon pilot, Michael Goade, taken by Doug Wise. Three formats, hardcover, paperback, and electronic. Free to read with Kindle Unlimited.

The book contains the stories, "Marvin and the Montgolfiers," and "Dial M for Marvin," classics if I do say so myself.
If you're looking for a lesson or a moral, you won't find one here.
Marvin is a cigar-smoking, hard drinking, time traveling rascal of a pixie with the moral standards of a rabbit in heat. He’s been sentenced by the Pixie King to aid people which the king wants helped. At best, Marvin is a conscripted agent completing his assignments with the help of his magic snot and a large red fairy named Grandma. At worst, well, let’s just say that you wouldn’t want to meet him at his worst.
I started writing these five years ago. I considered including his stories in some of my earlier book collections, but Marvin insisted that if he didn’t get his own damn book, things would go badly for me.
I told him I’d think about it. That day the milk went sour, pigeons moved onto my roof, and my sprinkler system turned itself on whenever I went into the yard.
I promised him his own book. Here it is. These are his adventures as told by the people he was assigned to help. If there’s anything spelled wrong or even if the stories contradict each other sometimes, in my defense, the little snot-nosed bastard looked over my shoulder the entire time and he never shut up.
Okay, Marvin you little blackmailer, you got what you wanted. I even posted it on Facebook! How about you quit messing with my cellphone.

https://www.amazon.com/MARVIN-CHRONICLES-ROBERT-ALLEN-LUPTON-ebook/dp/B0BQH3LZQP/ref=sr_1_6?crid=1WUHQ4MJIT5I8&keywords=marvin+chronicles&qid=1671729602&sprefix=marvin+chronicles%2Caps%2C326&sr=8-6



No comments:

Post a Comment