Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Forest Green Primeval and Barbara Starr update

Busy day on my birthday, besides going to the dentist and mowing the lawn. I did final edit review on my story, "Barbara Starr. Space Policewoman. The story will be published by an Australian company, Gypsum Sound Press in their book, Solitude. They use British spelling and a number of the words get extra or different letters. Honor becomes honour and realised, not realized.
Signed the contract for "The Forest Green Primeval" with Left Hand Publishers.
I don't have release dates, but will post again when I do.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Remember, writing 300 words a day writes a novel over 100,000 words long each year. Unless you're Stephen King or James Patterson, one novel a year is pretty good output.


No comments:

Post a Comment