Thursday, August 8, 2019

Hellbound Books, a publisher who bought one of my stories for their anthology, "Into The Toilet Zone," sent me a proof of the book for review. Upon review, I discovered that my story wasn't in the table of comments, nor was it in the book. I was well aware that my story was a pretty crappy one, hence it's selection for the "Toilet Zone." I confirmed that Hellbound Books had paid me.
This could open up a whole new career. I like the idea of getting paid for not writing. i wrote the editor back and shared my thoughts.
He adjusted the book and put my story in as the last story in the anthology. Most people don't want to be last in the book. If reader's don't like the stories that come before yours, they toss the book before they get to your story.
I thought about it. In an Olympic relay, the coach puts the strongest and fastest athlete in the anchor position.
More when the book is published.


No comments:

Post a Comment